Monday 11 November 2013

PROPOSAL FOR EXHIBITION




PROPOSAL FOR AN EXHIBITION AT:
Local Dairies in Auckland


Name:
Tara Simon-Leef


Contact details:

http://tarasimonleef.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/tararaa



ATTENTION! ALERT! AWARE!
-A series of posters promoting awareness of social issues.


I’m focussing on key social issues that I have identified such as Child Poverty.



I intend to produce a series of large scaled posters advertising awareness of social issues such as child poverty, domestic violence and drug and alcohol abuse using digital design and mixed media.  My resource material comes from a variety of social issues pamphlets and brochures.



A maximum time of six weeks will be needed to produce the posters, as I will need to measure the dimensions of the space I’m able to use to install my posters to and then take the measurements and have them printed to the desired size.


I’m going to display one portrait A1-A2 sized poster (depending on the dimensions of the allowed space), and it’ll be displayed in the front window of the shop nearest to the entrance.  These posters are going to be laminated so I’ll be hanging them using adhesive putty so there will be no damage.





No comments:

Post a Comment