Monday 11 November 2013

EXPERIMENTAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE EXAMPLE AND AWARENESS POSTERS

I love this art piece!
Exactly what I wanted to do!



I took the text from one of the 'domestic violence' interviews I done earlier.  I wanted to experiment with black and white and also collage with the background being a piece of lined pad and a sketch I draw.  I used the copy machine to produce this and then took a photo of my work using a copy stand and dslr camera.
PRO:  Image looked quite attention grabbing and effective
CON:  Text could've been better read if in another style.
Digital Experiement: Used PhotoShop.  Experimenting with font, etc.
PRO:  Black and White
CON:  Placement of the text, images added? Too dull for my liking.
Collage Experiment.  One of my first collage experiements using only found images from magazines, my own drawings, etc.
PRO:  Quite suttle and arty.  I enjoyed making this.
CON:  Not effective enough to be an awareness poster.

Digital Experiement via Photoshop - Blank page, used paintbrush tool and wrote over and over "Was it worth it?"
Digital

Digital
Hand Sketched
Chosen Poster for final.

No comments:

Post a Comment