Monday 11 November 2013

EXAMPLES AND EXPERIMENTAL ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE AWARENESS POSTERS

EXPERIMENTAL ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE  AWARENESS POSTERS


This is my first design for a poster made using Adobe Photoshop.

I wanted to use both text and image for this.

In my group critique I was asked why I chose a typewriter and what significance it had.  I chose it because as I was drafting down designs for my alcohol/drug abuse awareness poster I found 
Hand designed collage-type experiment using different paper and found images and simple text




Digitally Rendered Design.
Used PhotoShop and found images.

Digitally enhanced beer bottle and text.


With the following meth advertisements I found both images and text to be extremely affective! Gritty, but very real and very true!






I found this via google and I liked how the text was designed in the shape of a beer bottle and sports bottle.
Final Project!
Added hand written words of meaningful responsibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment