Wednesday 30 October 2013

PAMPHLETS

So, as part of my project I wanted to make a couple of pamphlets that were going to be distributed to the dairies I have chosen to publicly exhibit my work in their front shop windows.

Unfortunately this has become quite a problem.



I haven't been able to add help referral contacts to my pamphlet unless I show them my final work.  Once I show my final work these companies have advised it would take up to 5-6 weeks and then they will give me a final decision.

5-6 WEEKS! WHAT THE FRIGGING HECK?!




Why won't these people/companies want to have their contact numbers, etc on my pamphlets?  I emailed/rung describing the content and context?!

I honestly don't understand???
You would think they would want to give me a helping hand being the kind of companies that they are considering that's what they're made up of? 

So therefore, due to lack of time I won't be distributing my pamphlets to the public, I'll give them to my tutor for research purposes.  Cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment